Once your surgeon has referred you to our day surgery, you will be scheduled for your procedure by our theatre booking staff.
Your surgeon will provide you with a Panch Day Surgery Centre information pack that will detail important information to help you prepare for your procedure. Please take the time to read the documentation and complete all pre admission questionnaires prior to your arrival on the day of surgery. You will be contacted by a member of our staff the day before your procedure who will discuss your admission and discharge details
They will confirm:
- Your admission time
- How long you can expect to be at Panch Day Surgery Centre;
- Any fasting instructions;
- Transport and parking arrangements;
- Name and phone number of the person taking you home;
- Details of out of pocket payments (if applicable);
- Answer any questions you may have about your day surgery admission.
You may also be asked to discuss:
- Any allergies you may have;
- Recent illnesses or medical conditions, and
- Any current medications
Remember, we are here to help, so feel free to ask any questions you may have.